Friday, July 17, 2015

Updatayto

So here's whats up k.

QuickSwitch has been released. Woohoo! It's fresh, it's new, and it's waiting for you to try it out! And after you try it, be sure to rage uncontrollably and then feed me with your one star ratings and your endless anger about how my free application gave you cancer*.

plz.

No but in all seriousness, it's out and I think it's pretty cool. The road map from here is pretty much to incorporate all the functionality that I can. This means things like: flashlight/torch functionality, power off and power menu functionality, auto rotating the display, and placing individual triggers into a notification incase one does not with to use the entire Overlay, and only wants to use one or two features.

In another serious note, SoftGlow received a small update today which mainly fixed some bugs and also improved on the UI facelift it received in the earlier 2.0.0 update back some months. The roadmap for this application is to add a better timer to check for the current state of the glow overlay, and to refine the code which handles getting the time of day to a more precise algorithm.

Some bugfixes for Power Manager to follow, and then I'm going to crank out some updates to QuickSwitch, and maybe a video game.




*note: /s

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/

Check out my Android Applications
Check out my Github Repositories
Check out my AUR packages

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================