Monday, May 16, 2016

The Internet is a Strange Place

I'll never sometimes understand the Internet.

To date, one of the most popular posts so far in my fields of musings is this one.

Many people wonder about why the Internet seems to be filling up more and more each day with clickbait and other shady kinds of advertisement practices.

Perhaps it is because it is easier to produce than actual content. Perhaps it gives the best return for investment.

Perhaps it is because at the end of the day, this kind of content is all we really want.

And that's fine.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================