Thursday, July 7, 2016

Script updates

update-hosts, git-ssh, and pstate-frequency have all received updates which fix a couple of bugs but more importantly bring clean POSIX compatability to all of the scripts.

The script should now properly run on systems like Debian and Ubuntu which default the sh to dash, which originally had issues because it did not respect the local option used in each of the scripts.

They should also, technically run on non-Linux systems as well (except for maybe pstate-frequency which requires Linux).

I'm still learning shell script, but with each of these updates I think I'm progressing along quite nicely.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================