Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bit rougher than usual

Tonight's round of bugfix updates went a bit rougher than usual, going through three betas and a hotfix.

All just general stability improvements, but a nasty list duplication bug has me running around releasing a hotfix for production versions.

Hopefully, I can write some decent tests to catch these issues in the future, but anyway. If you are an eager beaver and running any recently released *.*.0 version, please update to the hotfixed *.*.1 version of the application.

Thanks.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================