Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stuff

So

Yesterday I released some updates. Das coo.

Today, worked on PadLock and Power Manager some more. PadLock can now filter on the full application list and the specific application list. Filtering is more lenient on both lists and they are now entirely searchable.

Data is now only processed once to save memory and reloaded on demand. To fully refresh the lists, you can use the Swipe to Refresh gesture as always. A bug was also fixed in the Pin entry dialog, which allows it to be displayed more properly in Multi Window mode at the smallest size.

Power Manager had some power trigger improvements. There are also some small memory management improvements, and I will be tackling the reliability for operations that require root in the coming weeks.

WordWiz will be updated to handle searching for the number of specific occurrences in a block of text. ZapTorch will also be updated to reduce memory usage of working with the Camera on older devices.

SoftGlow will be given a face lift and should see a new release perhaps around the new year. I hope to use some new found knowledge to make it less intrusive and just generally easier to use all around.

Time will tell.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================