Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Updates and goals

PadLock has gotten some stability fixes yesterday and today that should fix the brief flickers that you may see when loading large lists of applications.

I'm hoping to include in Power Manager 2 new modules, one to control brightness levels on the device automatically and the other to monitor wakelocks on the device. I may even be able to allow rooted users to release wakelocks on demand, but I will need to test stability before claiming this as a potential future. Most likely, the first release with wakelock support will be simply read-only.


devgoals

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================