Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Late Bugfix update

Hope you all enjoyed Smissmas.

Small bugfix related update for Android applications. Finally fixes an annoying issue
with PadLock which caused it to sometimes fail to load lists.

Small bugfixes for git-ssh and update-hosts.

Also, a small update to the custom build of Faster Melee on the AUR, which brings the
package to 4.4 and ships many of the FasterMelee custom configuration files in the
package instead of having to dig around the Internet for them.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================