Monday, December 19, 2016

Ch Ch Changes

I have begun changing the build process for how the pyamsoft Android projects are built.

Instead of being built as individual modules in a single master project, each application will be split into its own project. This should allow for faster build times over all.

The migration will take some time, so no real progress will be made in the applications until the process finishes.

Sit tight.

EDIT: Since the original post, I have managed to convert both Home Button (a rather simple result) and Pasterino (slightly more complex, shows a separation of modules) to this full project format and out of the global Pyamsoft project.

You can check the GitHub repositories for these projects to see the difference.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================