Sunday, September 14, 2014

A list

of bugfixes.

Power Manager

I know, the notification battery is really big on some devices. It will be fixed, by a smaller, more standardized icon. Infact, an entirely new notification.

The main screen displas the large, slightly off colored battery icon. Its old. The screen will become newer and refreshed, just like the overlay and notifcation.

Performance is kinda slow. Gonna patch that up too.

Icons have been refreshed to be better resolution. stuff. you know what I mean please.

Less battery consumption when refreshing screens and updating pages.


SoftGlow is undergoing a major refresh with the visual theming and also the usability of the application. Hopefully this will drop sooner than it took the Power Manager update, because now I know the direction I wish to take with it.

Home Button will receive an update to fix a bug where it doens't start at boot. For now, uncheck the box and recheck it if you want start on boot functionality. Also sometimes Android kills the notification, so I remake them with application level prominence.

NeoSynapse is coming along and I hope to put it into testing usage soon, I need to overcome a couple of major performance issues with the fuzzy searching algorithm however before that can be done.


Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/