Thursday, September 25, 2014

That is not the Way.

You know what guys, I've made my mind up.

I started programming Android supporting API 10. My goal was to learn how to do this new Android thing, create an application that I could use to benefit myself and others, and reach as many people as possible with my work. Never hide behind artificial paywalls. Never hide behind device incompatability. I started programming with Android 10 in mind. And until Android 10 leaves the market I will continue to program with it in mind.

I will not be dropping support for older Android versions at this time. Should the future change and the market become predominantly 4.1+, then I will re evaluate this stance. For now, Android 10 continues to hold about 10 percent of the active market, and I will continue to support it until this number rests at or below three percent.

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/