Friday, September 5, 2014

The Happening (it)

It's happening everybody. The update dropped literally just now. It's on the store. Go cray.

Yes after months of waiting the Stable version of Power Manager 4.0.1 has just hit the store! Grab your kids! This version brings numerous bug-fixes, performance improvements, yada yada, and all that jazz. I have reduced the permission requirements from a whopping 17 or so to only 11 ( that means I removed 6 un-needed ones). Security was increased, performance and memory footprint is better (hopefully no more context leaks) and its gota fresh coat of paint. Woohoo! The Pro version will be updated shortly but fear not, you can still use Power Manager with the old Pro Key!

In a couple of days your Play Store client should inform you of this update. Pick it up, show it to your friends, all that fun stuff. I worked hard on this one everybody.

I did it for you all.

For you.

Especially.

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/