Saturday, September 27, 2014

Licensing Issues

So unfortunately due to problems with the uncertainty of effectiveness in regards to claiming copyright on code that can also be argued as Open Sourced with the Apache License, I have been forced to remove the code for my various Android applications from GitHub as of earlier today. The code, which was uploaded with the intention of helping learning developers understand the general structure of an application, needed to be pulled because in its current state it was unsafe to have the code available as freely as it was.

I am deeply sorrowed by the decision I was forced to make and hope that in the future I will be able to host my sources with the confidence that they will stay under my copyright for the purposes of distribution and production, but be free to the community for learning and studying.

Keep following pyamsoft for updates and announcements about the newest applications!

==
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/