Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Here's where things stand

Just some updates on the going on in versions that are yet to be released

PadLock:

- Fixed an NPE that would cause the lock screen to crash, causing it to not launch in response to a new application being opened. This is a very rare crash and it was never reported :( but I was able to reproduce it and at least establish a fix. Note that the current fix will set option values for ignore time and exclusion to defaults of 0 and False respectively. However, if I predict correctly, the crash would never occur when a user is actually attempting to use those entries, and so this shouldn't cause much trouble.

Power Manager

- Fixed some UI jank in the Notification and on the various device Manage pages when selecting the toggles to turn things on and off.

- Fixed a crash resulting when a custom time was too large to be handled

- Fixed a crash which caused the custom time to not be saved when the screen was still loading (happens rarely but has happened)

All of these bugs were only recently addressed because I recently became aware of them. They occurred multiple times but they were never reported by any users.

Please report bugs and crashes or else I will spend months not knowing that said problems exist. When an application crashes, please send a bug report so that I can at least know that your problem exists.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================