Friday, September 9, 2016

PadLock advances

Some improvements have been made to the current development version of PadLock which should reduce its battery consumption by about 30%.

PadLock is naturally a more battery hungry application. Because it uses an AccessibilityService, which always runs and receives window notifications, it will naturally consume more battery than other applications. By reducing the amount of open accesses to the database PadLock uses to store its entries, the battery and memory usage has been significantly reduced.

Hopefully I will roll the update out in the coming weeks.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================