Friday, September 2, 2016

Firebase

Guy's gotta eat.

Soon, new updates will be rolling out which add Firebase AdView's at the bottom of pyamsoft applications.  If you view the ad, I make some money.

I know that in the past I said no ads, but unfortunately, a guy's gotta eat.

Fret not, if you don't like ads, they can be disabled from the settings menu in all pyamsoft applications (Home Button will get an update too to allow this). Also, rest assured that all applications will stay open source except for the private bits of information (like developer keys and advertisement IDs). All of the actual code that runs in the applications will still be visible online on my GitHub: https://github.com/pyamsoft.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================