Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Updates

Updates have been released to the pyamsoft scripts on GitHub.

This release brings pstate-frequency to version 3.5.1 which brings support for custom power plans that can be housed in /etc/pstate-frequency.d/ and make it easier to override the actions of the default power plans. Also brings documentation fixes.

steam-wrapper has also been updated to 0.6.0 which fixes a dbus related crash on ArchLinux and allows steam to launch in a 32-bit namespace when running under 64-bit Linux.

update-hosts has been updated to 2.1.3 which brings it up to date with the uBlock0 unbreak list in version 1.9.4

Android work has been underway on Power Manager, PadLock and SoftGlow and I look to have updates to those in about 2 weeks or so.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================