Saturday, September 17, 2016

The future

So unfortunately, we can't all have nice things.

Currently there are ads in the applications, and ads suck.

Currently there is an easy way for users to disable ads by simply clicking a button, awesome.

Unfortunately, this model is unfair to the number of users who purchased a pro version of an application in the past with the intent of removing Advertisements. Because of the lack of need for a special unlocked version, the users have essentially just wasted money (or gave a donation depending on how you look at things). As such, I've made the unfortunate decision to once again lock down the applications via advertisement supported Free versions, and Ad-Free pro versions.

Purchasing a pro version of an application will allow you to toggle advertisements on and off.

In the future I may remove ads again if another business model proves sustainable, but for now, this is the unfortunate state of things.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================