Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SoftGlow and QuickSwitch

Both SoftGlow and QuickSwitch have been unpublished from the Play Store due to stagnation in development time. SoftGlow and QuickSwitch both have not been looked at for quite some time, and there are currently more appropriate alternatives on the store for both applications.

SoftGlow will be looked at in the future and hopefully be re-released with a more robust application.

Current users of both applications will still be able to see the store pages for the respective application.

========================
Follow pyamsoft around the Web for updates and announcements about the newest applications!
Like what I do?

Send me an email at: pyam.soft@gmail.com
Or find me online at: https://pyamsoft.blogspot.com

Follow my FaceBook Page
Follow my Google+ Page
=========================